SS White Edition Platinum is a Player Grade 1 English Willow cricket bat from SS. This bat is traditionally handcrafted as per demand of international player specification with ultimate balance and superb performance, an enormous sweet spot and massive edges which provides awesome power in the striking area. This bat is carries SS Authenticity QR Code. This bat comes with a full length bat cover.
- Weight: approx. 2lb 7.5oz - 2lb 10oz
- Mid Sweet Spot Position - a class bat that you can enjoy strokes on the front and back foot on all types of wickets This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. Indian sub-continental shapes are typically seen with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade.
- Big Edges - 38 to 40mm conclave edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- Full Spine Pr0file : This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. We would recommend this profile for a player who likes the spine running right through the toe and looking for a light bat with the sweetspot being positioned mid to high. Ideal for players who play of the back foot and enjoy using their wrists to pierce the field..
- Flat Face: This was a face profile that was introduced in the early 2000’s. It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- Round Handle: Made from world's best Saravak Cane embedded with high quality rubber to prevent from shock and provide maximum flexibility.
- Round Toe: A Round toe is the most common toe shape used by players and in general will help prevent damage of the bat toe particular if you are a constant crease tapper.