|Product Type||Warranty Period||Warranty Cover|
|Bat||12 Months||Handle Breakage. Split Cleft. Large Shoulder Crack|
|Protective||3 Months||Split Seam or Stiching|
|Bags||3 Months||Split seam or Stitching. Faulty Zipper. Faulty Wheel|
|Shoes||6 Months||Split seam or stitching. Spike Blow out. Separation of sole|
|Helmets||6 Months||Size adjuster dial Breakage. Helmet will not be replaced due to any damage caused by ball impact.|
When you purchase a cricket bat from Western Sports Centre, you can be rest assured that your bat will be covered during the warranty period should something go wrong. Bats sold by Western Sports Centre have a 12 month manufacturers warranty. The Cricket bat warranty is a goodwill agreement offered by all bat manufacturers to repair or replace a bat that has suffered damage believed to be manufacturing fault and not the fault of the customer. All warranty decisions are at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Bats with broken handles, cracks and other minor problems that occur within the time and scope of the manufacturer warranty will be sent back to the manufacturer for repair. It takes an average of 10 working days to assess and/or repair the problem in conjunction with manufacturer. If the bat is not deemed to be fixable to a reasonable standard then it may be replaced at the manufacturers discretion. It is important to note that a replacement handle will not effect the performance of a bat.
The warranty does not cover:
• Yorker damage to the toe and other cracks to the toe due to tapping/sliding the bat.
• Edges and toe damage is not covered in warranty as no supplier provides this warranty to retailers.
• Surface damage to the face, edge or toe that occurs due to a lack of preparation (knocking-in) or inaccurate play.
• Damage due to moisture or extreme heat, or damage that occurs because of improper use like hitting stumps with the bat.
• Damage resulting from the use of non-leather or composite balls, including bowling machine balls.
Please note – excessive use of bowling machine balls can and may void your warranty.
When making a warranty claim, proof of purchase needs to be supplied to Western Sports Centre by the customer (receipt/bank statement).
For any concerns, queries or claims, please email customer care team firstname.lastname@example.org.