Gray Nicolls Players Edition Wicketkeeping Gloves
- High grade supple leather and PU combine to form a comfortable and durable glove
- New POWERFLEX dual pimple pattern provides greater flexibility whilst still ensuring exceptional grip
- Lightweight, breathable XRD foam engineered for repeated impact and shock absorption
- Reinforced thumbs and fingertips to help prevent wear
- Full sheep leather lining with towelling back for moisture absorption
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.