SS Test Players Adult Batting Gloves
- Super soft pittard leather palm for snug fit and comfort
- A premium sausage/plastozote filling makes this gloves top professional players choice
- Light weight korean pu covered pre-shaped plastozote/cotton fingers
- Xtra overflap on front two fingers for ultimate protection
- Pre bent fibre in two front fingers
- . Fibre inserts on top of every finger for extra protection
- Mesh gusset for air Ventilation
- Reinforced padded plam panel
- Soft back on the inside of the back hand for flexibility and comfort
- Double sided sweat band
- Embossed wrist tab fitted with 50 mm velcro
- Inside lining of towel!
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.