SS Clublite Adult Batting Gloves
A Real Value for money choice for an aspiring cricketer.
- Made from customized semi-soft leather palm for snug fit and comfort with reinforced wear panel.
- Sausage type long finger curved structure give super class grip.
- Moulded fibre shells in all fingers with high density plastazote foam.
- Extra over flap on front two fingers for protection.
- Reinforced padded palm panel for good grip and to avoid blisters.
- Curve in Gloves gives superb feel, grip and durability.
- Nice stitching on thumb ensure glove does not rip apart.
- Toweled sweat band for extra comfort with wide velcro opening.
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.