SS AEROLITE BATTING GLOVES are professionally made with soft leather palm and provide extreme impact protection on the finger tip of dominant hand. The gloves provide breathable ventilation and super lightweight structure that ensure the batsman gets excellent grip with the maximum comfort.
- High performance good quality batting gloves for superior performance
- Made from customized soft leather palm for snug fit and comfort with reinforced wear panel.
- Slanting Block finger layout gives pretty look with excellent flexibility and protection.
- Glove provide extra protection with 2 plastic insert at finger tip of dominant hand.
- 3 piece plastazote padded side bolster on both hands.
- 2 Pc thumb with fiber top provides excellent protection and flexibility.
- The glove moulds to the hand to provide comfort and absorb impact.
- Comes with towel wrist band and velcro.
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.