SG RP Lite Adults Cricket Batting Gloves
- Endorsed by Indian cricket player Rishabh Pant.
- Palm made from high quality sheep leather.
- Double strong fibre protection in first two leading fingers.
- Additional leather patch on hand-wearing area.
- Fibre inserted on all four fingers offers better protection.
- Imported PU and cotton filled finger rolls in this SG Rishabh pant batting gloves.
- Split thumb top section with extra fibre protection.
- Rishabh Pant SG gloves has three piece side bar protection in both hands.
- Sponge-padded spacer mesh back for better fit and comfort.
- Nylon gusset for ventilation.
- Toweled wristband for comfort fit with hook and loop fastener.
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.