SG Hilite White Adults Cricket Batting Gloves
- Premium quality sheep leather palm.
- Additional leather patch on hard-wearing area.
- Imported PU finger rolls and lightweight HD foam finger rolls.
- Split thumb and three piece side bar protection in bottom hand.
- First two fingers captain plastic in bottom hand & other all finger fibre both hands with thumb.
- Sponge-padder spacer mesh back for better fit and comfort.
- Nylon gusset for ventilation.
- Available in size Adult.
- Suitable for professional cricket.
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.