Payntr XPF-AR All-Rounder Spike Cricket Shoes
The new XPF-AR All-Rounder Spike has been designed to give the complete all-rounder the ultimate performance. Based on a running last to provide a superior fit and feel, elements are fused together for increased stability and flexibility for an all-round performance.
A fully welded PU upper with foamed support around the forefoot gives you the ability for multi-directional movements whilst batting or fielding and an oversized heel counter helps to lock your foot in position for extra stability and comfort. Water wicking material works to keep your feet dry whilst the lacing system helps to lock down the foot. The topline collar has been cut to mid-height for extra ankle support without restricting your movements and the anti-slip resistant lined insole grips your foot in place to maximise your performance while reducing impact and stress on joints. The upper has been built on a runner's specific last to provide a superior fit and feel.
The midsole has been constructed from compression-moulded EVA for superior comfort. It is ultra-lightweight and cushioning, sparing joints and ensuring a plush ride. It gently rebounds, utilising the force from your last step to power you into your next one for a springy feel and reduced fatigue.
A re-enforced 7/4 spike formation outsole plate with 2mm high TPU lugs across the centre of the outsole reducing force through the foot while landing. The 5mm lugs around the perimeter of the outsole enhance grip and traction in every stride.
- PU Upper - Water-resistant and durable with foam for comfort.
- Heel Counter and Lacing System - Lock down the foot for stability.
- Water-Wicking Material - Keeps feet dry.
- Mid Height Collar - For extra ankle support.
- Slip Resistant Lined Insole - For grip and comfort.
- Runner Specific Last - For comfort.
- EVA Midsole - Lightweight and cushioning.
- Reinforced Spike Outsole - For grip, traction and protection from force.