New Balance Heritage + Cricket Batting Glovess
The Heritage Plus batting gloves from New Balance are part of an exclusive range of cricket equipment and used during the 2021/22 Ashes series.
- Premium sheep leather palms with additional wear patch for durability.
- Crosslink foam padding with additional plastic inserts to two lead fingers.
- Multi section fingers and back hand sections for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Two piece flexible thumb padding on lead hand.
- High grade PU Finger roll material.
- Elasticated, double sided sweatbands with Velcro closure.
- High grade stretchable and ventilated gusset.
- Side bar padding to lead hand.
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.