- Traditional pre-curved sausage fingers with softfill lining
- Fibreshield overlay on lead two fingers with three sectioned additional finger protection
- Super-flex two-piece thumb
- Supple sheep leather palm
- Airflow gusset with dual sided sweatbands
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.