GM Inner Gloves - Padded Cotton
Made using high quality cotton, the gloves offer you utmost comfort and a great fit.Playing long hours of matches tend to make your palms sweaty.However these gloves ensure that you do not lose out on the grip as it effectively soaks up sweat. Gloves are used not only by batsmen but also by wicket keepers. These GM Cotton Palm Inner Gloves have been designed specifically for wicket keepers, thus giving them a better grip on the ball.The cotton palm of these gloves keep you comfortable and also offer a better grip over the ball.Keeping these gloves secured around your hands throughout the match are the elasticated wristbands.Facilitating a consistent flow of air is the net back of these gloves, which also ensures that sweat doesn’t get accumulated within.
- Made using high quality cotton, the gloves offer you utmost comfort and a great fit
- Playing long hours of matches tend to make your palms sweaty
- However these gloves ensure that you do not lose out on the grip as it effectively soaks up sweat
- Premium quality cotton inner gloves
- Faster sweet absorption
- Comfortable feel
- Elasticated wristband for comfort fit.
- Excellent feel throughout the day
- Wide cotton cuff for the perfect fit
- Faster sweat absorption
- A better grip over the ball
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.