The GM entry level batting pads are the ideal product for aspiring young cricketers and those new to the game. Great comfort and suitable levels of protection combine to make a great looking pad.
- 1.90 kg Ambidextrous PVC Facing
- Traditional Cotton/Cane Construction
- Low Density Foam/Raw Cotton
- Vertical Bolster Stitched-In Top Hat x 2 Plastic Fibre/Dual Layer
- Foam/Low Density Foam Cotton Knee Locator
- 2” Strap x 1, 1” Strap x 2 PVC Instep
When playing hard-ball cricket, you are probably most concerned about your overall safety and batting pads play an important role in that. The batting pads ensure that you do not get hit directly by the ball on your legs. Typically, you need protection from just above your knee cap down to your foot just where your ankle starts. Below is our size guide that will help you choose the right batting pads for maximum protection.