BATTING LEG GUARD FOR CLUB CRICKETERS
Condor Players cricket leg guard is a fantastic leg guard and value for money for club cricketers. It has an incredible balance of protection and comfort.
- Ultra Lighthigh density foam rods and cane construction for impact absorption
- TPUinsert, Geland high density foam on highly sensitive knee areato defend the knee from high impact
- Extended side wing with high density foamfor extra protection
- Reinforced Knee Protection(RKP) on the high sensitive knee area
- Breathable mesh bolsters with HDFfor enhanced protection Premium PU facing
- 2” wide ‘butter
When playing hard-ball cricket, you are probably most concerned about your overall safety and batting pads play an important role in that. The batting pads ensure that you do not get hit directly by the ball on your legs. Typically, you need protection from just above your knee cap down to your foot just where your ankle starts. Below is our size guide that will help you choose the right batting pads for maximum protection.