LEG GUARDS FOR PROFESSIONAL OR CLUB PLAYERS
Condor flite batting leg guards are constructed with traditional canes for maximum shock absorption. These pads are ideal for professional or club players. It has a range of features that will ensure your performance is never compromised. The compact design with trisection shin bolsters wrap comfortably around legs and provide extreme protection.
- Traditional cane construction for maximum shock absorption
- Extended side wing with high-density foam for extra protection
- Compact design with tri-section shin bolsters wrap comfortably around legs and provides extreme protection
- Reinforced Knee Protection (RKP) using a shock-absorbing plastic sheet on the high sensitive knee area
- Breathablemesh bolsters with high-density foam leading to enhanced protection and comfort
- Premium PU facing
- 2" wide butterfly designed straps with padded buckle protection for extra comfort and quick fastening
When playing hard-ball cricket, you are probably most concerned about your overall safety and batting pads play an important role in that. The batting pads ensure that you do not get hit directly by the ball on your legs. Typically, you need protection from just above your knee cap down to your foot just where your ankle starts. Below is our size guide that will help you choose the right batting pads for maximum protection.