HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LEG-GUARDS
The condor edge pads are perfect for those cricketers who want to look classy and deliver flawless performance on the field. These batting leg guards not only protect the front of the leg but it is designed to reduce the risk of being hit on the side of the leg and knee. The wings add another layer of protection without a huge sacrifice in weight.
- Traditional cane construction for maximum shock absorption.
- Extended side wing for extra protection
- Compact design with tri-section shin bolsters wrap comfortably around legs and provides extreme protection
- Breathable mesh bolsters with high-density foam leading to enhanced protection and comfort
- High-quality PVC facing
- Mesh instep and 2" wide butterfly designed straps with paraded buckle protection
When playing hard-ball cricket, you are probably most concerned about your overall safety and batting pads play an important role in that. The batting pads ensure that you do not get hit directly by the ball on your legs. Typically, you need protection from just above your knee cap down to your foot just where your ankle starts. Below is our size guide that will help you choose the right batting pads for maximum protection.