DSC Condor Pro Batting Gloves
CRICKET BATTING LEATHER GLOVES
Condor Pro Glove has a premium quality pittard leather palm for superior grip and ultimate feel. Soft fill lining for extra protection and comfort.
- Top of the line glove in light weight series with multi flex pre-curved construction
- Premium quality sheep leather palm for superior grip and feel
- High quality PU and ultra-light foam in the finger rolls for impact absorption
- Airflow gusset for ventilation and dual sided sweatband for moisture absorption and player comfort
- FRP (Fibre Reinforced Protection) with fibre inserts across all fingers provide immense impact protection
- Strategically positioned flex points enable player's unrestricted movement
- Three side bars for better protection and split thumb
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.