DSC Condor Glider Batting Gloves
LIGHTWEIGHT CRICKET BATTING GLOVES
For players who demand classiest looking batting gloves of all time, Condor Glider gloves fulfill the need. The three-sectioned thumb gives fantastic flexibility and comfort in a vulnerable area of the hand. These batting gloves are designed to allow batsmen to have more control, with tremendous flex and performance.
- Traditionally designed pre-curved fingers with soft fill lining proved maximum protection and comfort
- Premium PU
- High-quality sheep leather palm for superior grip and feel
- Airflow gusset for ventilation and dual-sided sweat and for moisture absorption and player comfort
- FRP (Fiber Reinforce Protection) with fiber inserts in the lead fingers provide immense impact protection
- Optimum ventilation in the palm
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.