DSC Condor Edge Batting Gloves
LIGHTWEIGHT CRICKET BATTING GLOVES
Condor Edge batting gloves feature functional splits and rounded foam fingers for maximum flexibility and protection. These gloves fulfill every wish what a cricketer could have. It has a full range of features that will ensure your performance is never compromised.
- Traditionally designed pre-curved fingers with soft fill lining provides maximum protection and comfort.
- High Quality PU.
- High quality sheep leather palm for superior feel and incredible grip.
- Airflow gusset for ventilation and dual sided sweat and for moisture absorption and player comfort.
- FRP (Fiber Reinforce Protection) with fiber inserts all across fingers provide immense impact protection.
- Optimum ventilation in the palm.
- Side bar for enhanced protection.
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.