Kookaburra Ghost Pro Players Cricket Batting Gloves
A pinnacle of cricket protection, the Ghost Pro Players Batting Glove features Traditional Sausage Styling, RFPro Inserts, and Three Piece Sidebar for the ultimate blend of comfort and safety at the crease.
- Traditional Sausage Styling
- RFPro Reinforced Fibre Protection Finger Inserts
- Multi Flex Thumb Protection with Fibre Insert
- High Density Foam Backhand with Multi Flex Panels
- Three Piece (Bottom Hand) and One Piece (Top Hand) Sidebars
- Soft Fill Foam Lining
- Pittard's Cougar Leather Palm with Airflow Ventilation and Wear Patch
- Double Sided Towelling Wristband
- Premium Velcro Closure to reduce Catching/Pulling
- Breathable Airflow Mesh Sections
- Premium Embossed Detailing
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.