LIGHTWEIGHT CRICKET BATTING GLOVES
Always choose intense gloves for a more lightweight design. Intense Pro Gloves has high-quality PU and lightweight foam in finger rolls.
- Top of the line glove in lightweight series with multi-flex pre-curved construction
- Premium quality sheep leather palm for superior grip and feel
- High-quality PU and ultra-light foam in the finger rolls for impact absorption
- Airflow gusset for ventilation and dual-sided sweatband for moisture absorption and player comfort
- FRP (Fibre Reinforced Protection) with fiber inserts across all fingers provide immense impact protection
- Strategically positioned flex points enable player's unrestricted movement
- Three sidebars for better protection and split thumb
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.