- Red and while traditional style
- Light weight batting pads
- 7 cane construction with unique hinged side wing for ease of movement
- Padded knee roll for added protection and flexibility
- Padded mesh with velcro straps for easy use
- Thicker bottom straps to tie pads tighter
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Legguards
When playing hard-ball cricket, you are probably most concerned about your overall safety and batting pads play an important role in that. The batting pads ensure that you do not get hit directly by the ball on your legs. Typically, you need protection from just above your knee cap down to your foot just where your ankle starts. Below is our size guide that will help you choose the right batting pads for maximum protection.