SS Hitech Batting Gloves are made from soft leather palm for snug fit and extreme impact protection on the finger tip of both hands. The gloves provide breathable ventilation and super lightweight structure that ensure the batsman gets excellent grip with maximum comfort.
- High performance premium quality gloves for professional performance
- Made from super soft leather palm for snug fit and comfort with reinforced wear panel.
- Three piece shark tooth layout and block finger with little slanting line gives beautiful look and provide better flexibility and protection.
- Glove provide extra protection with 2 plastic insert at finger tip of dominant hand for maximum shock absorbing and rest of the gloves gets a fiber inserts on top of every finger for extra protection for both hands.
- High density plastazote foam protection and 3 piece plastazote padded side bolster on both hands.
- Premium soft leather on palm with double padded at the edge of palm to ensure no blister.
- Airflow ventilation junction on either side of thumb with mesh padding ensure proper ventilation to the gloves.
- Double Sided toweled sweat band for extra comfort with 50mm wide velcro opening
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.