SS Gladiator Batting Gloves comes with a super soft sheep leather palm for snug fit and comfort and provide extreme impact protection on the finger tip of dominant hand. The gloves provide breathable ventilation and super lightweight structure that ensure the batsman gets excellent grip with the maximum comfort.
- Made from customized super soft sheep leather palm for snug fit and comfort with reinforced wear panel.
- A part of the glove has block finger layout with extended finger tips and plastic insert for extra protection and flexibility .
- High density plastazote foam protection and 3 piece plastazote padded side bolster on both hands.
- Curving shape of the gloves provide excellent grip while holding the Bat.
- 2 piece thumb with fiber top provides excellent protection and flexibility.
- Premium stitching on thumb to avoid gloves from ripping apart along with ventilation gusset on opposite side of thumb for better ventilation.
- Premium soft leather on palm with double padded at the edge of palm ensure no blister and glove does not rip apart.
- Additional Mesh underneath padding on thumb ensure proper ventilation to the gloves
- Double Sided toweled sweat band for extra comfort with 50mm wide velcro opening
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.