New Balance TC560 Cricket Batting Gloves
The new flex design TC560 cricket batting gloves have been crafted with high-grade materials. These gloves offer additional protection for a comfortable feel with the bat in hand.
- 18mm/4mm Crosslink Foam + Cashmilon Padding
- Additional Protection on 2 Lead Fingers-Plastic Inserts
- Elasticated Single-Sided Sweat Band
- Finger Roll Material Imported PU
- High-Grade Stretchable and Ventilated Gusset
- PU Inserts
- Sheep Leather Palm
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.