DSC Intense Attitude Junior Batting Gloves
BEST LIGHTWEIGHT BATTING GLOVES
These lightweight and extremely batting gloves are comfortable so that one can wield your bat freely at the crease or be quick-handed behind the wickets.
- Multi flex points construction for better movement of the hands
- Superior supple leather palm for better grip and feel
- High quality PVC and low density foam in finger rolls
- Two piece side bars for extra finger protection
- Airflow gusset for optimum ventilation
- Reinforced protection in two leading fingers of the bottom hand
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.