GM Original LE Adult Cricket Batting Gloves
The GM 2023 batting glove range utilizes cutting-edge materials to create a glove that is engineered to a professional standard, providing superior levels of protection and a luxurious finish. This top-level glove is designed to enable cricketers to focus on their performance, offering maximum comfort and flexibility.
- 0.44 kg
- Pittard Leather Palm
- Additional Palm Wear Patch
- Pro PU Back of Hand
- XRD & Fibre Overflaps With Raw Cotton Finger Rolls/HD Foam & Fibre Overlaps with Raw Cotton Finger Rolls
- HD Foam Back of Hand Filling/Plastic Fibre Back of Hand Filling
- Multi Section Back of Hand
- Bottom Hand Construction Aids Range Of Movement
- Soft-Fill Comfort, Comfort Lining
- Two-Piece Thumb
- Side Bar Protection
- Double Sided Sweatband.
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.