The all-new Nova Players Batting Gloves are one of the best available that provide maximum protection.
- Traditional pre-curved design with multiple high density foam sections featuring ‘V’ splits with softfill lining for superior protection and comfort
- Fibreshield overlay on lead two fingers, three sectioned EVAZone side impact bar plus sponge underlay for maximum protection
- Ultra-flex three-piece thumb with side pad for additional protection
- Specially selected players quality sheep leather palm with wear patches for increased durability
- Airflow gusset for ventilation plus dual sided sweatbands with new wrist padding
PROTECTION • • • • • + +
LIGHTNESS • • • • •
COMFORT • • • • •
Buying Guide for Cricket Batting Gloves
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.