LIGHTWEIGHT WICKET KEEPING GLOVES
Made from the finest genuine leather and has all-leather palm, cuffs, and back. White padded towel lining in the cuffs of wicket keeping gloves.
- Top of the line wicket keeping glove
- Made of best quality aniline leather
- All-leather palm, cuffs, and back
- Octopus rubber in the palm for better flexibility and grip
- Towel lining in the cuffs
Selection of right batting gloves plays an important part in the performance of a batter. Obviously, the gloves allow you to grip your bat perfectly and play your strokes freely. Besides, they give your hands the safety they need. The glove size is usually measured in centimeters and it is the measurement of length starting from your wrist and going all the way to the tip of your longest finger in straight line. Gloves sizes can also differ from one manufacturer to the other. However, here’s a size guide that will help you choose the right gloves.